Sunday, January 27, 2013



This photo was taken November 2012 in Lafayette, Louisiana.

My computer photo gallery ('Windows') has been compromised - images cropped and otherwise altered. Many images are missing. They are no longer in the order in which they were shot, some shuffled from one file to another. The dates are incorrect on some. There are some images I did not take. I can no longer revert to original images for those where I previously adjusted the brightness or contrast.

I've been careful about dates and locations in what I've previously posted on all of my blogs. These blogs have been a kind of daily practice for me. Honesty has been a core goal, and beauty a general goal. I hope to continue, functioning within those limitations that occur now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment